The Block is hot! Block is hot… At least it will be come August 24th in the Harwood District! Step into this vibrant Uptown Dallas setting for the Street Block Party centered around food trucks and cross-cultural flair. Plenty of DFW food trucks will offer tasty bites among the district’s venues. As Summer 2013 wraps up, the Global Street Feast turns up with beats, bites and drinks! Saturday, August 24, between 12pm and 7pm this Internationally influenced area of the Big D will feature a host of attractions:
- The world’s largest samurai collection (The Samurai Collection)
- Live Music
- Super-sized Yahtzee, Jenga & Chess games
- Twister on the Grass
- Specialty Drinks and the awesome Food Trucks listed below!
Your tastebuds will go haywire with so many flavorful foods to choose from and sample.
- Bobaddiction – Taiwanese Boba tea
- Gorgonzilla – European cheese
- Little Greek Food Truck – Greek
- Mr. Snowie – Snow cones (over 50 flavors)
- Ssahm BBQ – Korean BBQ
- Salsa Limon – Latin/Mexican
- Taste of Cuba- Cuban
Event parking is available in the parking lot across from Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar. Lone Star Valet will help direct parking traffic and you can self-park in the Saint Ann Court building.
Harwood District Block Party – Harwood District | 2501 N. Harwood Street, Dallas